Malaysian International Scholarship (MIS) 2022/2023
The applications are open to apply for the Malaysian International Scholarship (MIS) 2022. The MIS is a Malaysian Government Scholarship that offers an opportunity for international students to study Masters and PhD Programs at Malaysian Universities. Malaysia has opened this Scholarship after 2 years finally. Good thing is that NO IELTS/TOEFL. The Malaysian Government will cover the expenses for all the participants. The Scholarship will be available in Malaysian Public Universities.
Malaysian universities and higher education institutions with the opportunity to enjoy Malaysian hospitality and a world-class higher education experience. The Scholarship is for full-time postgraduate studies (Masters/Ph.D.) in Malaysia in any academic field. Participant ages should not be more than 45 years.
You can also Study in Malaysia without IELTS. There are Many Scholarships announced in Malaysia during the Last Few Days. More than 34,500 Participants from 144 Developing countries have benefited. Malaysia is fast becoming a hot favorite with international students. The list of the Universities and more details about the Malaysian International Scholarship (MIS) 2022 are available below.
Table of Contents
Details About Malaysian International Scholarship (MIS)
- Country: Malaysia
- Course Level: Masters, PhD
- Deadline: 16th June 2022
Available Fields & Majors For Malaysia Scholarship
Almost all academic fields are available Under MIS Scholarship in Malaysia for Masters & Ph.D. From the Government of Malaysia Scholarship.
- Science and Engineering.
- Agriculture and Fisheries.
- Economics and Islamic Finance.
- Information and Communication Technology.
- Biosecurity and Food Safety.
- Infrastructure and Utility.
- Environmental Studies.
- Health does not include nursing, medicine, or clinical pharmacy.
List of Universities to Study Under MIS Scholarship
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM)
- Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM/IIUM)
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTEM)
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)
- Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
- Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UNISZA)
- Universiti Pertahanan Nasional Malaysia (UPNM)
- Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
- Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN)
- Multimedia University (MMU)
- For Masters: Up to 40 Years
- For Ph.D.: Up to 45 Years
- This Scholarship is will cover Tuition Fees and a Monthly stipend.
- Monthly Living Allowance; RM 1,500.00 Per Month will be given.
- Successful Applicants are expected to independently arrange their travel to Malaysia (non-financial provisions). Travel expenses will not be provided by the Government of Malaysia
- All applicants are highly advised to check the expected living expenses in Malaysia.
- Not more than 40 and 45 years of age for Master’s and Ph.D. respectively.
- A written proposal with a minimum of 1,000 words that is relevant to the field of studies.
- Proof of English Language Proficiency like IELTS or TOEFL OR Applicants obtaining Degrees with English as a Medium of Instructions may also be accepted (evidence is a prerequisite).
The last date to apply for the Malaysian International Scholarship (MIS) 2022 is 16th June 2022
How to Apply
- The application submission is online.
- Visit the Official Website for the MIS Scholarship here